Forget what compact cars have been, the Chevy Cruze is everything a compact car should be.This four door is a fuel saving, safe, spacious and great looking vehicle. It gives you everything you need and deserve from efficiency, safety and features all the way to elite styling. Every Cruze also comes with 4G LTE wifi, which means you can always stay connected.
Cruze LT comes standard with:
- 10 standard airbags for increased safety
- 138-horsepower ECOTEC 1.4L Turbocharged engine
- 42 MPG highway (the best gas mileage of any gas engine in America)
- Keyless entry
- Power accessories including, windows, mirrors and locks
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- CD/MP3 player with USB port
- Steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls
- OnStar® with Directions & Connections® Plan included for the first 6 months
- Many more options to choose from
Additional Options Available:
- Heated front seats
- Rear Vision Camera
- Power Sunroof
- Optional 151-horsepower 2.0L turbocharged clean diesel engine
- Chevrolet MyLink®1 with Bluetooth®2streaming for select phones
- 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen
Looking for a little less? Or how about a little MORE? The 2015 Chevy Cruze has it all whether it's an LS, LT, LTZ, Eco or even a Diesel! Stop on in and check out all the trim levels we have to offer
Remember, as a Sun customer, you can be rewarded by participating in our Preferred Owner Rewards Program! When you become a preferred owner, you save on sales and service transactions by earning points. Joining is easy. Click the link above to see how you can save on your next visit to Sun today.
*All prices and payments exclude tax, title, license & DMV fees. Payment based on a 27-month lease with approved credit through GM Financial. Security deposit waived for qualified buyers. MSRP:$20,370. $900 due at signing. Acquisition fee of $595 included in cap cost. 10K allowable miles per year. $0.25 p/mile penalty for overage. STK#N16043. Lessee responsible for maintenance, repair and penalty for early termination. Prior sales excluded. Expires 10/31/15.