10 Signs You Need a New Car
If your vehicle is on its last legs, maybe it’s time to move on. Below are 10 ways to tell that you might need a new car in Chittenango, Cicero or Cortland.
- Your car can’t pass the emissions test.
- The check engine light comes on frequently.
- Your friends and family are afraid to ride with you.
- You wouldn’t pick up a client or date in your car.
- You are envious of the tech in other people’s cars.
- You can’t get that smell out even after a thorough detailing.
- You are the slowest car on the highway.
- You have to give others specific instructions on how to drive your car, so it doesn’t break down.
- You have well over 200,000 miles on your car.
- The repairs become more expensive than the value of the car.