You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Thank you for considering Sun Chevrolet & Auto Warehouses as a potential employer. Listed below are any on-going or current opportunities we have open for application.
Sun Auto Group is HIRING at all our locations!
Are you good with people and looking for a new career? We are currently looking for professional and outgoing Automotive Advisors to guide our customers through our new seamless Upfront Pricing sales process – NO EXPERIENCE required!! We will provide you with all the training, uniforms, equipment, and skills needed to succeed.
We have a vast inventory of over 800 pre-owned vehicles, hundreds of new Chevrolets, and a very loyal customer base.
Come join the Sun Auto Team, the most innovative & fastest growing dealership group in CNY!
What is an “Automotive Advisor?”
The role of an Automotive Advisor (AA) or Senior Automotive Advisor (SA) is to be an advocate and advisor for the consumer when it comes to the purchase and ownership of an automobile. The goal of the Automotive Advisor is to ensure the customer that for the amount of time they own or lease an automobile, the Advisor will assist them with advice and services. From the moment the customer starts researching the ownership/lease options for a car, until the car reaches the customers driveway, and then for the entire time of ownership the Automotive Advisor is there to assist with all the customer with owning and maintain the condition of the car mechanically and cosmetically. The automobile is a very expensive investment that needs to be taken care of properly to ensure long term use and value over time.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
• Approaches, greets, and offers assistance/direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom, sales lot, or calls by telephone.
• Listens and leads customers through the entire sales process.
• Effectively educates all customers on benefits that Sun Auto Group has to offer.
• Educates customers on financial products and financing options available to them.
• Offers and encourages test drives to all prospects while ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features.
• Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keeps abreast of changes in product technology, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
• Attends in house training and any continuing education as required or dictated by management.
• All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Must have a friendly, positive attitude and be a team player
• Strong customer service mentality
• Excellent communication skills
• Successful completion of Sun’s Sales Training Program
• Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Guaranteed earnings, plus commission, no draw (NEW)
• 5 day, 39-hour work week (NEW)
• Paid Time Off upon hire (NEW)
• Comp time earned for working Marketing and Charity events (NEW)
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Free Life Insurance
• 401(k) program
• Excellent advancement opportunities
• Career development
• Equal Opportunity Employer
8010 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY, United States
104 West Genesee Street, Chittenango, NY, United States
3870 West Road, Cortland, NY, United States